View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Loving Furgie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question ? about holistic animal care

Hi! Its been a while since I have posted. Furgie continues to have periodic stomach issues. I have been to the vet numerous times regarding her throwing up and diarrhea issues. They tell me she has a sensitive stomach...probably something she may have eaten, but no real substantial reason to why she has these issues, which I understand sometimes you might never know why... I went to a holistic animal care store today and they recommended yucca intensive drops mixed in her food. I guess this has a natural anti inflammatory effect that would be helpful for her stomach and also some abandoment drops that may help ease some anxiety when left alone, I would rub it on her ear before leaving.... wondering if anyone has any experience with either product? Thanks for the info... on a side note we were feeding her nature's variety instinct rabbit kibble before, I am currently doing boiled chicken and rice for right now and will be researching a different food for her...and I am also going to start her on a probiotic... thanks!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!