View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Default Dont you know i am proud!!!!

I have just a little something I wanted to share....makes me real proud of one of my babies that went to her forever home over a year ago.....Was talking to her "momma" and momma apparently had been having some health issues. Seems she got up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom....and passed out, fell to the floor in a critical medical emergency....and "our" (I NEVER let go of them completely!!!) precious little girl, who this family absolutely idolizes and adores, jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom and saw her beloved momma on the floor, and raced back to the master bedroom, raising enough frantic yelping, barking and crying, to awaken her husband....clearly in a panic, she lead him back to the bathroom, where he found his unconscious wife on the floor...called 911 and got her to the emergency room. That precious little baby saved her mommas life! I am sooooo proud of her!! Not a show dog with all those wins under her belt that I get so envious of sometimes, not an agility champion, but a little lifesaver and beloved member of her forever family! (This is a lady that waited on my list for over a year for this baby!) Now, she will not leave her momma's side...follows her everywhere, and sleeps on her pillow by her head, every night....waking up at intervals, to put sweet, concerned little kisses on her mommas face, before curling back up and returning to a watchful sleep!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 10-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!