View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I didn't watch the video as the dog looks familiar and I just read jadabug's thread about a skin she found and am creeped but Isn't this the episode that was on a couple weeks back where that dog bites the heck out of him????? If so, I don't blame that dog one tiny iota! He begged for that poor scared dog to bite him! And then, he took it, didn't he??? If that is the episode I'm thinking about called "Cesar's Worst Bite" or something like that, he takes the dog from the couple for his own to his ranch or whatever and the show ended. So that dog will be getting more of that treatment as he "rehabs" it! I hadn't seen a show of his in forever(for reasons just like this) and I saw that title and had to see what he did to get bit, figuring I knew ahead of time and sure enough, it was a case of jabbing it, pushing it to its limits, bullying it until it snapped. And then he said it was too vicious to stay around the couple's toddler, if it's the one I'm thinking about, and he took it a month or so later. Poor dog. I hope one of his gentler handlers works with it or it goes to another trainer, rescue org.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 10-17-2012 at 04:52 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!