View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
avemike
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love new Baby for You..

Quote:
Originally Posted by elilly View Post
My husband and I get to go meet our new baby tomorrow night! We lost our precious boy, Simon, unexpectedly in July and we have been empty hearted ever since. We were waiting to see if Simon's mothers breed took but sadly she did not become pregnant. Our breeder has another litter available so we are going to meet our new potential puppy tomorrow! I am so excited!!! Our hearts have been so empty since Simon passed away.
I'm so excited for you..after losing a wonderful faithful pet the emptiness is awful. And bringing a new baby in is not replacing your loved pet but just moving forward with love.
I to lost my precious Bo in May. She was 11yrs and had a heart problem that gradually got worse even on treatment and then went into renal failure. Poor little girl. She was admitted into hospital but nothing could really help her. The sad thing was her renal failure was sudden, we didnt really have much warning.
We got our new baby at the end of Sep. She was 8wks. But I have been having problems with her and hypoglycemia. She is much better now at 12wks.

Keep us updated about your new baby. Ax
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!