View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 02:52 PM   #9
Brandy101b
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangbee
It could be she's just adjusting to her new home. Puppies do sleep a lot, wait till she's older, then it's nothing but play. Where are you walking her? She really should not be on ANY outside ground until she has had all her shots. You might want to get potty pads, because without her shots you are risking Parvo.
Please keep us posted.

I agree she is adusting but I do not agree to not taking her outside to potty I have had a few yorkies in the past and have learned that if you start indoor potty habits it will be 100 times harder to outdoor train. And I NEVER use puppy pads I don't want my babes to think it is ever okay to potty in the house I use plain newspaper, without any writting on it, puppy pads have a scent to attract the pups to pee, and I just think its hard to retrain them. I have a 11 week old pup named hannah and since day on she has potteyed outside and has yet to potty in the house or use her newspaper. I just would'nt allow her around other dogs till she has all her shots. my girl was very sleepy and not to willing to play the first two days till she got use to us! Good Luck!
Brandy101b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!