View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
Gardeness
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by msyorktown View Post
Liz, try Brenda Green....Greens Treasured Yorkies, member Breny on here...I believe she has Parti yorkies...she is in Michigan, I have spoken too her, she will meet you part way at the bridge.
Thank you (again) Jacqui! I may try her if the current options don't work out. By Wednesday I'll know if I'm getting a puppy from Garden Grown Biewers in Midland, Ontario. She will hold the male "nutmeg" until Dec 14 IF she decides to keep a female of her pups. She would hold the male for me at no charge if she decides to keep a female to breed with. Or she also offer me co-ownership of a puppy that she would pay for (from a different breeder) as she needs a new male for her breeding line. She would pay for the puppy (that we both agree on) and I would keep him (intact) and pay all vet/food/training bills. She would borrow him about 4-6 times a year for breeding. After 6 years the dog would be mine outright (retired). I'm not sure if I want to go that route. I'd rather have a puppy that is mine from the start and get him neutered right away. She and I will decide if we will go with either option by Wednesday.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!