View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Gpatt500
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default older and younger problems

I have a 5 yr old male yorkie and we got a female yorkie a few months ago when we lost our male Maltese who was 11 yrs old. The female was 4 months old when we got her and we got her from a couple who had her crated most of the day and then at nite also as they were not home much to be with her because of sick parents. At first he was showing his dominence towards her but now as months have gone by she tortures him on a daily basis...barks at him constantly and chases him away from us out of the room. Now my poor beautiful male yorkie spends his day laying on a rug in our bathroom. She has full run of the house except at nite we crate her. His only confidence spot or safe spot from her is in our bed where he sleeps at nite....he also won't eat unless it is on the end of our bed. He is never hardly in the room with us and I don't know what to do...I feel like he is miserable and he deserves to live his life just like she does so does anyone have any suggestions? I just can't take seeing him like this
Gpatt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!