Thread: Storms
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

We're supposed to have some in North Texas later tonight as a front moves in! I hate storms, expecially late at night! And with Direct TV satellite, if it rains very hard, we lose TV coverage while the rain is heavy and you only have the Internet and radar, etc., and not local TV coverage. That NOAA weather radio station is hopeless as it is just not as current as local TV coverage and doesn't update very frequently, keeps saying the same thing over & over. I wish they had battery operated personal TV's like we used to have - those little handheld TV's, etc., to watch weather coverage on when the cable/satellite are off but since we went to digital, I can't find one that works. So if it storms and TV service goes off, you are kind of on your own as to where the line of storms or the tornado warning is. And that's no fun, especially in the dead of night! Everybody stay safe!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!