View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #31
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Scrappy may have had a seizure this morning a few hours after I gave him his meds. He darted up from his bed and ran over to this water bowl then collapsed. I tried to pick him up and make him stand but his legs gave out like noodles. He hit is head on the floor. His eyes were glazed over and unresponsive but he did not have foam out the mouth nor was he shaking. It was so scary and I didn't know what to do. I just held him and tried to open his mouth a little, I don't know why but I thought it wold help. After about 30 secs his eyes "came back" if you know what I mean. His eyes are alert and responsive now, but he keeps whining and doing this little cough. I don't know if there is dried blood in his mouth or what. The swelling has gone down considerably though.

I boiled some chicken and he still won't eat. He had some water, a lot, this morning, but now won't even take chicken water. I opened his mouth and put a piece of chicken in and he just pushed it back out. Uni meanwhile is begging for chicken and trying to sit on top if him!
OMG! How scary. I'm so sorry you and Scrappy are going through this.... poor little dude.

Keep me updated - is this your foster or did you permanently add him to your family? I can't remember.

But man, what a rough few days for little man! I'll be thinking of you guys. I'm so sorry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!