View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Present Happy 4th birthday, Jackson!

I cannot believe he is FOUR YEARS OLD. Where has the time gone?!

I brought home a little bundle of fur, completely unsure if I made the right choice, totally oblivious as to how I was going to raise him, but had no real expectations. And in the end, he turned out to be just PERFECT for me.

I think there will always be something special about a girl's first dog. I have to say, from the moment he was in my arms, and the first step we made into the house... I knew he was just perfect for me.

We had an almost instant connection, and quickly formed a bond. Just the way he looked at me when I first carried him into our house.

My little man has been through so much with me. He's the perfect companion. Anything I've thrown at him... he's taken in stride. Agility? Go for it! Frisbee? Yes! Swimming and diving? Heck yes! He's a dog who has never really enjoyed fetch in all of his 4 years, and well in the last few weeks, I've continued encouraging it, and he has seen the light and realized how much fun it is! Now he's turned into a fetching fool, and I couldn't be happier, to see HIM happy, and he reminds me every day never to give up. Any dog can be taught to enjoy things and have fun with it!! And he really lives every day to the fullest, and just enjoys whatever is thrown at him.

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Here he was today with his birthday presents, enjoying a nice Fall day at the local football/soccer fields.
Happy 4th birthday, Jackson!-photo-3.jpg

My boy on his first day home!
Happy 4th birthday, Jackson!-p1030728.jpg

As long as he's with me, he's happy. He enjoys family vacations.
Happy 4th birthday, Jackson!-img_9604.jpg
Happy 4th birthday, Jackson!-img_9581.jpg

I just am so happy to have such a cool dog in my life, and am always grateful for him every day. He constantly brings a smile to my face. Even when he's being a little butthead.

Last edited by Britster; 10-11-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!