View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
porkieyorkie
YT Addict

Confused Is she sick already

OMG...I just got roxi home last night and she is acting funny. She is sleeping quite a bit and when she does walk around she isn't very active. We did go for a walk outside for about 15 minutes and she woke up a little, but still not too much. She has totally refused to eat the food her breeder sent her home on (eukaneuba) SP? So i switched to ceasars sof food and she ate about half of it. She keeps going over to her xpen and lying beside her food/water dish. I went in there to check on her and she was lying there with her chin in the water. She woke up this morning at about 5AM ready to play and only played for about 45 mins.
She is peeing really well and had 2 BM's since last night. No blood or diarrhea noticed. She has times when she is lying on me that I notice her breathing spped up quite a bit, which is odd while she is resting. I really dont know what is going on, could it be that she just needs to adjust to being here.Please help me!!!! oh, and another thing ... how long should I wait until i bathe her? She REALLY stinks(breeder didn't bathe her) and has flaky skin.She needs a bath but I didn't want to over stress her. Thanks-Tara
porkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!