View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
momofreese
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default reeses continued strange behavior

I thought she was doing better this morning but she is still hesitant about going on her pad. She might even be having pee accidents as welll as number twos. Obviously 2 is much easier to find than the pees. She seems to be using my dining room area rug as a pad and it is hard to tell on the pattern etc.

She continues to rub her head and behind on the floor or the pad and seems to just stare at me when I take her into her room with the pad. I am totally perplexed and with so many issues going on I know I sound like a complete lunatic.

Her hearing seems fine, probably due to her age not as great as it had been, but she still follows all I say at a regular level voice. She is simply acting weird. She is eating, but still hesistant about her bowl, same but to a lesser degree with her water.

She isn't on benadryl and I am putting off even going for the new food and pill. I did make an appt with Dr. Peterson but he will be out of the country until her appointment on the 28th.

Funny also how Reese doesn't seem to do these things when my husband comes home, which really makes me look like a bigger nut.

Has anyone had a dog scurring around on their behind or rubbing her face from side to side on their pad or floor. I usually think that means ear infection, but her ears seem to be doing better. Now the problem seems to be more in her behind or her vaginal area.

Help please!!!! At this point I should probably pick that anti anxiety pill up for myself.
momofreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!