View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Tried Comfort Zone and it worked.

I am in the process of having hardwood floors installed everywhere but the bedrooms. My girls are not use to people in the house or going out in the car much. I have to be out of the house a few days during the day and then one night in a hotel. Connie said that the Comfort Zone spray helped calm her Maddie on car rides. Cali had to go to the vet yesterday for her rabies and I sprayed it in the car 15 minutes prior to taking her. I opened her carrier and she stayed in it the whole time,no panting, no restlessness. She just laid down the whole time. I won't normally give it to her for small trips, but I wanted to test it out for the times we need to be out for hours and at the hotel. The flor guys are making a terrible racket and I was going to take them out for the day but had no where to go so I gave Pixie and Roxie the Nutricalm and sprayed the Comfort zone in my bedroom and they have just laid quietly since 8:00 am. I am so happy that it works as I don't want them stressed out as it is taking a long time to get the floors in. Mt daughters friend did this kind of work until he hurt his back. He said by him and I doing the ripping out of carpeting and laminate flooring he could save me some money! Never again. What a job. We have been doing it for 5 days and now the floor guys take over. Thank God! But I am very impressed with the comfort zone. Hopefully they will settle down in the hotel Monday.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!