View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Dogs at Super Zoo

Super Zoo in Vegas was so amazing. It was so big, there was no way we could get through it all in the 3 days they were open. We saw many dogs of many different breeds and many yorkies. There was one area where the groomers were grooming rescue dogs. One little yorkie was being so uncooperative, but the groomer was gentle and patient. I didn't get to see how he turned out, but I'm sure he was adorable. There was a super groom competition where many of the dogs were dyed different colors. Here is one you should see...I am putting the link, rather than the pictures because it is copyrighted. http://web4.sendtoprint.net/proofboo...dex.php/cover/ Here's some pictures. There is one of me with Uno, a beagle that won Best in Show in 2008 at the Westminster Dog Show. They had famous dogs there each day that we could get our picture taken with, but we never made it back to that booth. Uno was so soft and had such personality.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!