View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
momofreese
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Doxepin, any thoughts on this drug for allergies and nervousness? Vet just recommend

ed this for Reese, even with atypical cushings, plus a food change to royal canine for allergies. Based on my conversation with my regular vet he is now recommending the above. She is prone to yeast infections of the ear and vaginal infections.

Based on my concerns over Reese holding in her urine, rubbing her ears and head on her pad and rolling around on the pad, not wanting to use it, constant licking of her paws and her new anxiety about fearing her food bowl by jumping back from it and crying to have the kibble dropped out on the floor, this is his latest suggestion.

I am nervous about her becoming more of a couch potato now that she is on melatonin for atypical cushings and now an anti anxiety with benefits for allergies and new change of food from Hills Rd to Royal canine for allergies.

Please please any advice would be appreciated. Sorry for all of my posts but I feel helpless and hopeless and watching her so out of sorts is very frustrating. Thanks again.
momofreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!