View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #13
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieO View Post
LOL! You'd think I'd bought her at a FLEA market! The vet let her have Revolution, so now that situation is under control. He's bound to think I'm a nervous new mother since we've been by for 4 visits now since I got her a month ago!

Now, I'm working on keeping her from chewing so agressively on fingers (and biting my nose given half a chance). When she was tiny(er) it didn't hurt, but now that she is stronger ... she drew blood day before yesterday!
She has plenty of toys, and small Stages things to chew on, but I guess I woke the dragon!

Because I'm a fan of Game of Thrones (the books more than the series), I named her Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen, but we call her Leesi. (She sleeps on a green dragon named Rhaegal. <snort>)

She will sit and fetch and come (most of the time) when I call her, so I am one proud mama! I'll post a picture as soon as I can get a chance.

Thank you for your concern. She's seems to be thriving now.

Just tell her no and give her a toy to bite instead. When she does tell her good girl.

Love the name. I read all the books too. Great series of books. Couldn't put them down.

I am glad she is doing better.
Verbena is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!