View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #32
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
We have bear wander through now and then but they usually head for areas that are less inhabited. The only reason we know we have foxes is that a few have been killed on the roads. We did see one stealing suet out of a bird feeder this summer during the day. I think it must have been feeding a litter near by because they usually don't let themselves be seen in daylight hours. I have deer that eat out of my bird feeder during the day, too. Some get so used to humans that they don't really fear them. It is really incredible how most of the animals stay hid during the day.
We see some because of our pond. They come and get drinks of water. The most amazing thing to see is deer. The babies are just so fearless. But momma is forever watching everything. They are so protective of their young. I think it is awesome to watch!!! The first picture is a different deer but the last two are a momma and her baby. I love to get pictures of them!

Is it strange to feel like this??-dscn1408.jpg Is it strange to feel like this??-dscn1558.jpg Is it strange to feel like this??-dscn1556.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!