View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #17
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
Hi guys, Luma's Holiday card exchange dress I ordered her from Bloomingtails came today, and it is ridiculously short. Lots of you know--she is 4.5 lbs but her measurements are 14in. long and girth of 12in. So she is super skinny, but because she is soooooo long...we have trouble with clothes fitting. This dress is SUPER short on her. It looks like a t shirt instead of a full length, formal holiday dress.

I dont want to return it. So my options are to find someone on YT who could add a trim to the bottom, or maybe a pair of frilly bloomers/underwear to go underneath. What do y'all think? Is it possible to add a trim, or would it look weird? The dress is velvet and has tulle poking out from underneath. The gap between the hem and the base of her tail is almost four inches. Anyone who could help us?
We could add another layer of a longer ruffles under the skirt, or do bloomers or add a ruffled trim to the existing skirt. I vote for another layer in a contrasting color and tulle. I can do it for you if you'd like.

Last edited by McheleM; 10-06-2012 at 09:54 PM.
McheleM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!