View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #14
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Thank you for giving a complete review, its important because there are many unsuspecting folks out there. I personally am shocked and somewhat appalled that she didn't think it necessary to pay or assist with payment on her pup. Even Steves pathetic pet shop atleast did that...anyway thank you for your honesty and follow up, I am sure it will be appreciated by others who may be seeking information.

I know there are many reputable breeders here at YT and even they know people in other states that they might be able to refer you to.

I wish you much luck in the future and hope you find a baby soon, there is a pup out there just waiting for his/her parents!!!
Thank you, Lynzy. I must admit, I was shocked that she refused to cover the cost of the hernia repairs.

I really felt responsible to follow up on my original review. I didn't want anyone to take my recommendation and then come back and say to me, "Why didn't you tell me?"

One of the member of YT gave me the name of a breeder in IN, that she has known for many years.

But, I had a car accident yesterday morning-just a fender bender, I stiting still in road costruction, and the next thing you know, I bumped his pick-up truclk, an did $900.00 damage to my Jeep Grand Cherokee....so, it will be awhile before I search for a puppy.

I actually met a couple in Rescue today, tha told me about littr fo tiny Yorkies....so, we'll see'll s3 wha wk
Yorkieville200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!