View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default In need of mentor ASAP

Before we start, I don't need a lecture about how irresponsible I am for not spaying my female or neutering my males.

With that being said, Allie had a heat cycle in the first week of August. I separated her and the boys the minute I saw blood. They were never allowed together, not even when going out to potty. I can only assume I didn't wait long enough to put them back together (I waited 3 weeks) and she is pregnant. I took her to the vet this afternoon and he confirmed. Based off his palpating and my dates, she is due mid to 3rd week of October. I am taking her back next week for an x-ray to see how many puppies.

I am in need of a mentor in my area who can possible help me. My last chemo is the 16th and I will need someone I can possibly leave her with a few hours at a time for appointments and such as well as call on for questions and concerns.

Spaying her at this time is not an option for me. I have the finances for vet care and possible c-section if she needs it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!