View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
Suze225
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

We are now on day 62.....Miss T just ate a HUGE lunch...been sleeping quite a bit more. She has been urinating a bit more and this morning was nesting and digging in my bed for a few minutes. But thats it! I do not temp, as I found this to be completely unreliable with my other girl. (Her belly is normally very warm......last night it felt almost cool to the touch, so not sure if thats her temp dropping, but since I don't check normally, I really don't know!)

I was so scared she would go too early with 6 puppies, but now I am beginning to think we may go past the 63 days from first tie. (But my male and female tied for 9 days, and we are not sure on ovulation, but we heard heart beats at 35 days from first tie, so I am thinking she ovulated on the first couple of days. Normally I can't hear the HB until about 38-40 days so I know for sure we are on the earlier side of ties.)

Also vet said pups appeared to be quite calcified and what they normally see for bone structure on xrays for close to 60 days! Time will tell I guess!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!