View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Omg Aaaarrrgghhh!!! Fleas!!!

I have had a dog in my house for the past 7 yrs and NEVER had an issue with fleas...now I have 3 dogs and they ALL HAVE FLEAS!!! They never go outside and if they do I treat them with a natural solution that has been working...my neighbors yorkie had a really bad issue with fleas for quite while...he brought him over her a few weeks back and ever since then my dogs have had fleas...I have tried EVERYTHING!! washed and bleached toys, bedding floors, steamed the furniture and floors and then washed the pups with dawn...put on the natural solution and they STILL have them...we are leaving for camping on sunday...we are going to get flea bombs and bomb the house...I will wash everything AGAIN...I have to with the pups a flea bath before we go camping...don't want fleas in the trailer...just not sure which shampoo i should use...I feel so bad...I can tell they are uncomfortable...I need some suggestions on a good flea shampoo...in the meantime I am going to go Agway (they sell pet supplies) and buy a flea shampoo there I will not use chemical treatments on them....A quick response would be GREATLY appreciated...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!