Thread: Trader Joe's
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Trader Joe's has some tasty frozen entrees (I'm a frozen dinner junkie). All of their frozen Indian meals are pretty good! I like the Chicken Tikka Masala and the Palak Paneer the best (of course you MUST get some of the naan to go with them too). Some of their Trader Ming's and other Asian entrees are kinda just meh though (I was so thrilled when I found out that TJ's was representing Korean food with kimchi fried rice and bibimbap and then later disappointed after trying them...I should have known better). But anything Indian or Mexican in their freezer aisle is a pretty safe bet on being delicious.

They also have these chocolate croissants that you thaw overnight and bake in the morning (OMG YUMMY). I also like their prepared food section...the Mediterranean stuff is very good (especially the Mediterranean pasta salad, balela, and the tabouli). I'd recommend staying away from the sushi though.

Oh man! If you are anything like me, do not go in there without a list or you'll come out with mish mash of random junk foods haha...I am the worst impulse buyer and get so distracted with all of the novelty foods they sell there
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!