View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
sandraballpoole
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New to YorkieTalk

Hi. My name is Sandra and I justed joined Yorkie Talk. I have two 3 month old Yorkies, two sisters from the same litter. I'm 66 years old and these are my first "babies" (dogs and children). Just moved to the south from New York City and my husband wouldn't let me have a dog in New York. I love my puppies (Lexie after Lexington Avenue where we lived) and (Maddie after Madison Avenue, one street away). But, I am overwhelmed. We were going to get one and when we went to choose, my husband said "oh let's get both." Of course, I was thrilled, but now not so thrilled. I love them both equally, but am at a loss about potty training. I have had them for one month. Started out the first few nights in crate and they woke up barking in the middle of the night. The last few nights they have been sleeping in our bed! As you can see I've gone from the right thing to probably the worse thing I could do. Any help would be appreciated. Any guidance about raising two puppies at the same time would be also appreciated.

Sandra
sandraballpoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!