View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
Schooby
YT 500 Club Member

Embarassed I have an addiction.....

to Panera's Pumpkin Pie bagel with Cheesecake cream cheese

Let me tell you my story, and you can decide if an intervention is in order....

A couple weeks ago, I was INNOCENTLY going through my news feed on Facebook, just glancing through posts. A friend posted about the new (for fall) pumpkin pie bagel with cheesecake cream cheese, and how great it was. I didn't give it much thought at the time. Last week my boyfriend and I were in Omaha, NE on vacation, and we stopped at a Panera for breakfast after dropping the boys off at doggy daycare. When we went in, I saw the sign about the pumpkin pie bagels, and remembered the post I read on FB about how great they were. I got it, and it was BEYOND amazing. I even took a pic of it and posted it to FB as "The bagel that changed my life" lol. We went again a couple days later. It's just SO good!
We came back home late Saturday night, and I planned on going to our Panera to get another one on Monday morning since that was my last day off. I ended up having to work instead, so didn't get a chance to go. I told the girl I work with about it on Tuesday, and we were close to a Panera that day, so stopped in for one for lunch. She was excited to try it after I had talked about it so much. We went in, and I didn't see a sign or a spot for it in all their bagel bins! When I got up to the front I asked the girl, and she said they were not in our stores yet I was crushed......but she said they should get them by the end of the week. I wanted it SO much more now that I couldn't have it. I tried to be patient, and went in again yesterday after work. The line was out the door because it was during the lunch rush. I waited. When I got closer, I saw the FULL bin of pumpkin pie bagels . I was going to get one for lunch. Then I talked myself into getting 2, so I would have one for breakfast this morning too. When I got to the front, instead of saying I wanted 2......I blurted out that I wanted 6 with a tub of the cheesecake cream cheese I was shocked at myself......I had counted my cash before I went in, and I didn't have enough for all that, I had to use my cc! I don't NEED 6! I did have one after I got home yesterday, and another this morning, and I am thinking of having another right now. My boyfriend says he's afraid to try them because he might get addicted too!

So be honest.....how bad am I?
Schooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!