View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
hehe. I'm expecting, too!!! I can't believe the tree goes up the week of Thanksgiving which is not that far off and then - all the fun of the season and then THE DAY! I'm already doing some thinking & planning. But I'm SO expecting & needing Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!!!
Yayyy! lol I am begging and begging my BF to buy a medium sized christmas tree for us...this is our 2nd christmas together but last year we didn't really celebrate it. I was very depressed about having just moved across the US to TX, and leaving my family behind in SC. This year we have a huge, lovely apartment, and it's our FIRST xmas with Luma!!! (she was born in january) I want a tree, family portrait, the whole thing. Us South Carolina gals don't do things halfway!! I want Xmas with ALL the fixin's !! This holiday will be VERY special to me and I will always remember it. Our first Christmas as a FAMILY It just sucks that it doesnt feel like Christmas in TX...no snow...and bf is not very holiday spirited Luma is getting her own stocking...that is THAT! At least the Yorkietalk christmas card exchange will fill my home up with tons of lovely yorkie holiday cards!! I will hang onto them forever!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

Last edited by Carmeow; 09-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!