View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Paisleyandollie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I need advice! New puppyy

I just got a teacup Yorkie four days ago and I'm afraid he is going to be a mean doggy
First of all, I have a German Shepard mix and she is the sweetest dog in the entire world. She listens very well, and she always has- she is extremely smart. I have had her for almost a year now.
Well I brought this 6 week old Male Yorkie home Saturday, and my German Shepard wants to play with him, but my Yorkie is so aggressive that she can't. My Yorkie just kinda barks and bites at him. It's like he goes crazy and barks and bites and when I try to get him to stop he just goes even more crazy and will bite me!
I took my baby Yorkie to a friend house the other day who also has a little yorkie mix and my Yorkie wanted NOTHING to do with him. He just kinda snapped and wasn't very frienldly and once again I tried stopping my Yorkie because it was embarrassing and my Yorkie went crazy and kinda snapped at me.
This probably makes him sound like a very mean dog, but other than that he is so sweet. He sleeps with me and he loves when I hold him and other people hold him.
I could be totally wrong here, but I'm thinking maybe it because he is trying to protect himself cause he knows he is such a small dog. I also don't like the fact that he gets aggressive towards me when I try to put him in place. If you have any suggestions that would be LOVELY!

Last edited by Paisleyandollie; 09-26-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Paisleyandollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!