View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

1. Haha I was just talking to my friend about how we're growing up - 5 years ago I never would have gotten rid of a hot tub for laundry room lol! But honestly we rarely used it (I have a bath tub with jets upstairs, so I'd rather just use that and not have to shower chlorine off later!) and the big issue is it leaked right into the basement!!! We didn't even realize until we started having cold showers - the leaking water put out the pilot light in the hot water heater! So we had half a hot tub of water in the basement - good thing it's not finished so there wasn't damage! There were no visible leaks so it was probably just behind a jet and an easy fix, BUT the previous owners tiled the whole hot tub in with no ways to access inside. We would have to rip apart the tile to find the problem, and finish it again, so we decided to just take it out all together!

2. The paint is CIL, and the color is Jasperware

3. I just attached the pictures to the post! There is a button that says "manage attachments" and you can attach pictures that are saved to your computer.

Hmmmm how expensive is slate flooring? In our last condo, we put in Allure vinyl tiles in our kitchen and bathroom and I really liked it! My parents used the same in their cabin. I have not seen a whole room done in the wood-look kind though. I have seen reviews online where people say they can't tell it from real wood, so I'm not sure which way to go! I do really like the look of wood better than tile though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!