View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #15
bubbles4blossom
YT Addict

pm to Brean so you all can read about our trip home.

Just got home.yawn long drive.Maggie was panting and shivering all the way home till we stopped at a rest stop and we got some food.She stopped panting and shivering once daddy gave her some hamburger(she went nuts)We are now home and she is sniffing EVERYTHING to funny.I called the vet on the way home and Maggie goes in Tues morning for the checkup and to get spayed.I get to pick her up wen morning.I am a little scared about it but i think that she will be fine.Pray for her to recover anyways.I will pm you and let you know how things go.

I went shopping when we got home.Well i dont know if she forgot me or what but she has been glued to hubby.I do know how hard it was for you to see her go(i could tell)but atleast you will have some part of her by watching her grow up.Its not every day that you can place a pup in a home and stay in constant contact with the person.I am on Yt all the time always talking about Neo and i will be talking about Maggie too.I also know if i ever have a problem or question i can talk to you on here or call you.Ill keep you all posted on her warming up to her new home.Neo is so mad at me right now.He pouted allllllll the way home(3 1/2 hours)Now he wont even look at me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!