View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, I saw part of that "Stuffers" show and was so creeped out I turned off, after sitting there horrified to take in what I was seeing. He had this poor dead chihuahua that he had at home in his wife's kitchen sink and I remember when he slid the poor things from the box or sack or something, he held it like a piece of meat or something and it was awful. Then, I changed the channel away & had to turn back like a fool! Sorry I did. By then, something gross had happened to part of the chihuahua's head or eye or something - can't recall what but it was gross and he said it was ruined, that the "owner" would be heartbroken or something like that and by that time I was reaching again for the remote, never to turn back. It was a bit too much for my squeamish stomach. It seems like so many of the animal and so-called nature, history, learning channels have gone to gross & shocking & kind of trashy or gross type people for "entertainment" recently.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!