View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
Yorkiesatwork
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
that would be soooooo cool to find the brother and sisters, couple of questions where was the breeder located, do you remember if they told you if the pups were sold local.

did you search that kennel name here on YT or on goggle, if not do that, also I would start a new post that says looking for pups from such and such Kennel in wherever they were located, that might jog more memories than the DOB Are you on face book, I can not belive how many yorkie groups and so forth on there, good luck hope you find some more family.
yes, I searched back as far as I could on YT, and there were tons of posts to and from this breeder. She was quite active up until a couple of years ago. Her first name is Deana, and the Kennel was Prestigeous Yorkies (intentional misspelling). They were in Huntington West Virginia. I drove there to pick Max up. His name was 'Hans' then. At the time I got Max, she was showing two dogs -- Prestigeous Watt A Darlin' and Prestigeous Here's Lookin' at You Kidd. Thanks for the insight. I'll put a few more facts together and start a new post soon.
Yorkiesatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!