View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #10
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Looks like these are people who are in the business of raising different smaller breeds of dogs to sell.

I see nothing wrong with doing this....there is no reason this can't be done in a loving, caring way.

I certainly see a lot of things about this site that I like. I think the pictures tell a lot. The animals are healthy and beautiful and appear to be very well taken care of. The people appear to be a family with children who live in a nice home and who love and enjoy their pets.

They are not trying to raise only "small small" little dogs. They have many beautiful larger pups as well - and even suggest that they might be more appropriate for families with small children.

I think their prices are very fair....and much less than many people are trying to sell these breeds for.

As far as puppy "playtime" -- mine has "going outside time," "running around the house time," "being confined to the kitchen time," etc.

I especially like their sense of humor and the way they tell stories and talk about their little dogs. What wonderful pictures! You wouldn't see pictures like this from a puppymill........

If I were rich, younger, and had the appropriate facilities, I would love to raise dogs as these people are doing. I think it would be wonderful to be able to care for so many dogs, raise healthy pups, and watch them go to loving homes. There is no reason in the world that this can't be done by good people in a loving caring way.

I know a lot of people who are raising litters of puppies in their own home that aren't doing as good a job.

I think too many of us look at all breeding sites "with a little bit of a chip on our shoulders" and don't give even the most respectable, well run ones a fair chance. Most of the criticisms posted here are unfounded - and only guesses.

It sounds to me like anyone interested in purchasing a puppy from these breeders has the opportunity to correspond with them, talk with them, and get to know them well before they purchase any puppy. And - I'll bet they would be happy to have you check out their home and facilities.

It also seems that they are still in touch with and spend time with some of the pups that they have sent to new homes.

If I were looking for a pup, I would be tempted to check this site out. And, only after learning a great deal more about it - would I critize them.

Be fair!!!! I suspect these people might be very respectable, loving, and caring breeders. Some of you are doing a lot of "reaching" and "guessing" to try and find fault with these people.

And - last, but not least - any little puppy purchased from this facility needs a loving caring home for only 10 weeks or so before they come into our home. And, it appears to me that these puppies are well taken care of during that time. And - the adult dogs appear to be well taken care of and loved also.

Again - as usual - I wish these people could come onboard and give more information to those of you who have so many doubts. But they probably don't have time to be on YT (if they know it exists) as much as we are.

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!