Thread: Bully Sticks
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
que
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

My dogs all love them they go crazy anytime they see me grab that bag and i have seen a significant improvement in their teeth since i have been using them. I actually use a combination of thing for dental care but these treats are a big part of it. Most people that have experience with bully sticks im sure have ran across some that smell its not that bad but these are completely odor free which is even better they dont last as long as antlers of course but only one of my dogs will chew antlers and its not because they were exposed to bully sticks 1st because i tried antlers at least a year before i tried bully sticks they bullies just seem to be irresistable.

I dont have definite pricing at the moment on all types and sizes but i know the thick 12" sticks will be around $5-$6 per stick compared to petsmart...same brand only difference is they have the regular sticks that are 8.99 per stick the sticks i get will be much thicker and last at least twice as long..Lower pricing for larger quantities and shipping will be available. If anyone has any particular bully sticks in mind and quantities needed jsut let me know and i will get back to you with pricing. Thx

Definition

Bully sticks are made from bull or steer penises. Some retailers label them "beef tendons" or "dried muscles." This is technically correct, since the penises of steer and bulls contain both muscle and tendons, but all bully sticks are made from animal penises. This is sometimes referred to as the bull's "pizzle," with bully sticks being labeled as "dried pizzle." As a rule of thumb, if an edible dog chew is long, brown and looks suspiciously penis-like, it's probably part of a dried bull penis. Owners repulsed by this can choose braided bully sticks, which don't resemble the organ they're made from.

Healthy Chewing — Naturally

There are many reasons why we give our furry family members chews and treats. Of course, the foremost reason is to show them how much we love them. Whose heart doesn't leap when their dog's tail wags with joy? But there are also some very practical reasons for giving our dog chews and treats on a regular basis.
Chewing Satisfaction — Sometimes your pooch gets bored and chews on things she shouldn't or maybe she barks and annoys the neighbors. Chews are a good way to help make sure that your dog is occupied and happy. If she's chewing on long lasting chews and treats, she's guaranteed to be entertained.
Dental Care — Chews and treats can be used to toughen your dog's gums. Also, chewing helps scrape plaque and tartar deposits from his teeth. And, of course, the more he chews the white and brighter his smile will be.
que is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!