Thread: Sick!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry Sick!!!

Ive been battling allergies this spring/summer/fall like Ive never had them before. Recently they have been horrible. To the point that I had so much fluid/gunk in my head that I was getting an ear infection. I battled that for about 2 weeks and finally woke up the other morning feeling horrible all around. I went to work and about 11am said thats it, I'm going to the walk in urgent care.

I thought I would be diagnosed with a sinus infection and ear infection. I was actually diagnosed with bronchitis, asthma exacerbation, wheezing, early sinus infection, ear infection and upper respiratory infection!!! YIKES! I knew I was sick, but not THAT sick!!!! So get this... no meds! They no longer give antibiotics for viral infections. I was told to take sudafed, steam showers, hot tea, lots of fluids and vitamin C. Thats about all they would do for me. I got antibiotic drops for my ear infection bc that was bacterial. Apparently this is a major concern in the world now, antibiotic immunity.

Geezzz it's been a rough week!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!