View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #13
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Can you share what the actual name of the conditioner is by L'Oreal, I need some new shampoo and conditioner, and would like to try this out
Glad I checked back on this thread, I almost missed your post!

It's L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner. It's only one step, you put it into wet hair, and it has a slight lather to it. Leave in for a few minutes and rinse, and you're done I also have been using another brand of cleansing conditioner that I found at Sally's beauty supply. It's As I Am brand and it's called CoWash, it's a coconut oil based cleansing conditioner that moisturizes a little more than the L'Oreal stuff, and it's in a jar (I hate the pump on the L'Oreal, I need about 50 pumps to saturate my hair as it's very thick and past my shoulders, and also the pump doesn't put out a whole lot per pump) The jar is wonderful and it's also 16 oz for the same price as L'Oreal's 8 oz. I love the way both of them smell and am dying to try it on my babies.

The CoWash is part of a line of hair care for African American hair, but since my hair can be very frizzy and dry, the lady at Sally's recommended it to me when I asked about cc's.

Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!