Thread: Bully Sticks
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
que
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bully Sticks

Anyone familiar with bully sticks know that they can be kind of expensive when you have multiple dogs but i have found a supplier of great odor free bully sticks made by true chews im considering buying them in bulk in the next few weeks i have attached some pics of the ones i will be able to offer. I know for a fact the i will be able to probaly slash petsmart price in half i plan to offer the thin and thick bully sticks, bully twists, braided bullies,bully barbells and 2 and 5 lb. boxes of bully end pieces. I have attached some pics of the products that will be available i will also be able to get red barn products but i prefer true chews because they are odor free and i will be able to offer much better pricing with true chews where as red barn does have low odor but thats just my particular preference and best of all they are 100% natural with no fillers and they are made in the U.S.A.(Iowa). Anyone interested contact me for quantities and pricing. I dont have a dedicated website for these as of yet because i want to see how things go with them 1st before having one made but i do have an authorize.net and paypal accounts. Thx
que is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!