View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Default Lola meets Razzle-Love at First Kiss

Last weekend my DH Ian, Lola and I went to Niagara on the Lake and we had a GREAT time. A lot of the reason was because treasured YT member Gail (Gemy) brought her DH Dave and her prize pup Razzle out to meet us. As you can tell from her thoughtful and helpful posts Gail is a really nice person, well I am happy to say she is EVEN nicer in person. I was lucky to have found a pet friendly B & B with a fenced in yard. The Gemy Gang arrived around noon and in no time Razzle and Lola were chasing and romping around the yard like best of friends. It was such a pleasure to watch these little guys fly through the grass having a ball. Then it was down to business, Gail knew I wanted to learn more about the products and implements she uses to get that show coat look that Razzle has. I was delighted to find out that she put together a gift bag for me to keep! filled to the brim with shampoos, conditioners, and sprays, in seconds I could already see a better shine on Lola's coat, then she showed me her array of combs, brushes and scissors, it covered the patio table so I was amazed when she told me it was only half of what she owned. With grooming complete and the pups safely tucked away in my room the four of us grownups left to explore wine country, I was very pleased to find out that both Gail and Dave enjoy wine as much as Ian and I do, so we started with some tasting, then had a gourmet lunch on the terrace of a winery then off for some more tasting. Around 4 it had gotten so warm we decided to head back and take the dogs for a swim and some diving, Yes both Razzle and Lola love to dock dive and swim. The pups had a great time, and if we did not hold one back it would dive in to get the other one's toy, it was hard to keep them on land. We even got them to jump from the lower part of the slide. After about 45 min of swimming we snuggled our babies up and headed back to my room to get them primped up for a stroll through town. Of course our cute little pups drew lots of attention on the crowded downtown streets, which LOL like any proud parent we totally enjoyed. After a while we decided to have dinner and wine at another lovely restaurant. All to soon it got dark and the Gemy clan had to head for home, we were sad to see them go. But I know we will get together again soon.

Gail is was sooooooo nice meeting you Dave and Razzle, thank you so much for making the drive to see us, and thank you for taking the time to put together such a nice array of grooming products. Ian, Lola and I really enjoyed our day together. It's so cool that a place like YT exists and can bring together people and pups that share a passion.

I will post some of the pics I have, Dave took more with his really nice camera but I think it will take him a while to go through them all
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!