View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
Rescuemomma
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
This is awful, did the vet say what caused this? Honestly, I'm so angry right now, I certainly hope you never go to this vet again, this is beyond an oversight on his part...no excuse.

I am terribly sorry this has happened to you, again..
I don't think this was predictable. This was just a horrible turn of events. What we think happened is that her blood pressure rised because of her pregnancy, and with the pressure in her eye already being high, it causes blood vessels to rupture, and that is what caused her very quick and sudden death There was just to much going on with her, to much neglect, the vet was more focused on the immediate problems, when I had Lily in there, she was still reserved and it made a full exam difficult, so he focused on the most obvious problems. Most vets will do this when they know they'll be seeing the dog again in the near future. He didn't want to push her and scare her. Honestly, I didn't realize she was pregnant either until she relaxed a bit more and her abdomen wasn't so tense. I have no anger towards the vet, my anger is to whatever monster let her get in this condition, the monster who let her get pregnant at 10 years old, and has now robbed me of my sweet baby girl through their negligence.

Tribute & Poems
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!