View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiesMomma View Post
Jeanie I would have done the same thing! Snakes scare me so bad! YOur story reminds me of when I picked Georgie up from the Vet after his dental. I walk up to discharge and look up at a Rat staring at me!!!!! The guy in front of me had a Rat on his shoulder!!!! I thought I was going to fall out! I walked around to the other desk and politely asked if I could check out there. Thankfully they said yes!
For those of us that are phobic, it is so traumatic and those that don't have the fear can never ever ever ever understand the fear and the revulsion and the outrage at someone forcing you to unexpectedly face something so awful to you. Thinking back, that thing was wrapped around his neck and its old head was obviously coming toward me to check me out - I guess when it sensed my warmth! Yuuuuuck. If I hadn't looked up when I did and if that thing had somehow touched me, I'd likely be tied down in the mental home right now getting massive injections of drugs to just shut off the screaming! I wonder how much of that stuff it would take to shut me down. Only God and my sister know how I hate those things! (She's got the same phobia.)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!