View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Omg How do i approach this lady?

I don't really know how to approach this. It is nothing serious but there is this lady in my building that everytime i run into she feels the need to tell me if ive gained weight. It never fails. I am not skinny but not big either, I am average i guess, But thats besides the point. I think its so rude of someone to do. She is however, older and is ( i don't want to be rude but overweight) so i dont understand why she does this. I dont care about other peoples weights and would not call someone fat that i am not even close to. However she always says 'oh look youre getting fat' or 'you've put on weight, you like to eat?' Like is she serious? Lol Ive never had someone say that to my face before. I've always just laughed it off and went about my way but now its seriously starting to piss me off. I dont want to be rude to an older person but how do i go about this? What would you do? My mom knows her and says i should say 'you too' lol but i dont know. I dont know if she does it because it makes her feel better to bring others down, to pick on younger people or what? I'm sick of it cause its seriously everytime! What should i say?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!