View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Thumbs up So, "What are Your Bright Ideas? "

Ok, so strange as this may sound. I woke up from a dream this morning and has this great idea for a new thread. My dream was very detailed and had it all mapped out for me. So here it goes!

Do you ever have an idea for something (cooking, sewing, craft or any tip) and wanted to share it? Well here is your chance. I have a few things I thing are worthy of sharing that I hope some one will say "Hey, that's a great idea". I would however like to keep this non Yorkie related. Stick to Household orginization, Food, Health, every day things and anything un related to our fur babies.

Example: (be sure to high light the sores of the tip)

George Forman Grill: line your grill top and bottom with heavy foil and spray with cooking spray for and easy clean up. Done cooking just toss it in the trash. The foil not the grill.

Crock Pots: use liner for and easy clean up.

Broken Light bulb stuck in the socket: cut a small potato in half and use on side to get it out by pushing it up into the socket and slowly unscrewing until out. (be sure switch is turned Off)

I look forward to finding some great new tips to make my life easier and more organized. Feel free to add photos or videos of you ideas if you have them.

So, "What are Your Bright Ideas? "

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!