View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkOfTheShire View Post
I just called the vet's office and asked them to pull Sprout's chart and see if any thyroid testing had ever been done. She said it had, last year and his tee3, tee4, free and antibodies came back within normal range. I asked her what all those numbers meant exactly and she said she couldn't tell me because she was the receptionist. She said she'll have the vet or the vet-tech call me back tomorrow as they are with patients.
I think if you visit the hemopet website they might have some explanations as to the different T3 T4 etc and what that means. If not I can look up my thyroid seminar given by Dr Jean Dodds.

Thyroid-Articles If you go to this website they have lots of information on Thyroid.

I would check with the vet about the addition of cosequin maybe what you are using already have the ingredient needed for optimal joint health.

One of the reasons I've never free fed is that I have no way of knowing with mutiple dogs how much each one is actually eating, so if health problems crop up, you usually need to start measuring the food out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!