Thread: Oh My
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Oh My

Oh my heart is hurting so much. The Rescue Group I Volunteer with, we took in a BEAUTIFUL 1 year old Morkie Girl who is just precious.

Her pervious owners turned her into the Shelter to be Put Down. The Shelter didn't want to it, so we got into her one of our Foster Homes.

The abuse this sweet baby suffered. The family said when she was 4 months old she diarrhea and it wouldn't stop. So these horrible people gave this give Enemas every day to to keep her from having diarrhea. Of course that didn't help and just created more problems.
The shelter her started on medication to clear up the diarrhea and started on special food.
She was taken to teh Vet when we got her and of course the Vet had to do Rectal Exam on this sweet and she screamed so much. She has horrible open sores in her resctum after having enemas everyday for at least 4 months that we know of. Lord knows what else her previous owners did to her.
Her Foster said she had an accident in her husbands lap and she took running scared and shaking so much. Foster Mom had to get down in the floor to re-assure her that she was not in trouble and that it was ok.

The Shelter is pursuing Animal Cruetly Charges against the family who had her. I hope and pray they get in so much trouble, and Ihope they are given enemas every day as well.

I know Sweet Mona will find a loving home and give her the life she so deserves and treat her like the Princess she is.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!