View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Default Do you think I am Weird

Most of you know I have mut not a purebred yorkie. But after four purebred yorkies, let's say I had accumulated a few yorkie nick knacks. Since getting Lola I have really expand my yorkie junk, LOL I mean beautiful yorkie home accessory collection. I have a yorkie pillow, yorkie statues, Yorkie garden stakes, 3 yorkie purses, yorkie sandals, yorkie slippers, yorkie check book cover, yorkie salt and pepper shakers, yorkie tooth pick holder, yorkie wall hangings, yorkie flower pot, yorkie gift tags, yorkie gift bags, yorkie note pads, yorkie greeting cards, and now my new yorkie cookie jar. Well my Dad and my DH keep giving me crap, saying, why all this yorkie stuff she is not even a real yorkie LOL sometimes I have to admit I forget she is not a full yorkie. So do you guys think I am weird buying so much yorkie stuff, but her other half is pomeranian, which I don't even know how to spell I would never even think of buying any pom stuff and have still not been able to embrace that side of her. So do you think I am creating an identity crisis for Lola by refusing to acknowledge her pom heritage Oh and when I found her they referred to her as a Porky!!!! i could never say such a word, so she will always be my little yorkie-pom

Last edited by DBlain; 09-12-2012 at 08:56 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!