View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default bad breeder NJ Joy Yard Reports/Pictures

I Posted this in the thread re: Joy Yard, but I think it got lost in the thread so I want to post here in it's own thread. My NJ Animal lovers, please pass the word on and please do not buy any dogs from Joy Yard. She is located on Ford Road in Howell, NJ. In June both state and county health departments came out to her home for an inspection. She was ordered to CEASE and DESIST. She is still selling dogs and advertising in the Asbury Park Press. I guess the big question is why didn't the Monmouth SPCA shut her down. According to her inspection report she is working without a license. The inspectors that came out reported 95 dogs and 18 cats on the premises. That was what they were allowed to see. They were not permitted in the house where there were more animals. She also had livestock (Ducks and Goats and Chickens) that were not cared for. The inspection report and the pictures will speak for themselves. I posted to both the Monmouth SPCA as well as the NJ SPCA and asked how it is Joy Yard is still selling dogs. To date nothing has been done about this woman. In one of the pictures you will see how she so "Lovingly" removes a dog named Gum Drop from her kennl. It is my understanding that that dog Gumdrop along with another dog that had numerous mammory tumors was later euthanized. Her website Distinction Acres providing you with wonderful home raised companions | Wix.com Shows wonderful dogs, and I wish there were a way for me to post on that website exactly how her dogs are really taken care of and the conditions they are forced to live in. This woman breeds, Yorkies, Yorkie Poos, Maltipoos and Cockapoos. Please take the time to read through the inspection report and look at the pictures. It will leave you scratching your head as to why neither NJ SPCA or Monmouth SPCA went in to remove these animals! No license, and terrible conditions and yet she is still advertising in the Asbury Park Press and no one, no one had gone and taken these animals away from her. IF MR. AMATO FROM THE MONMOUTH SPCA IS READING THIS WHY? I posted this on their Facebook page as well. WHY IS JOY YARD STILL IN BUSINESS?

Below are the links to her inspection report and to pictures of the conditions.
They were obtained by Petwatch NJ via the NJ Open Records Act (OPRA)

http://www.pwnj.org/images/pdf/disti...rd_reports.pdf

https://picasaweb.google.com/MLMLPS4...tinctionAcres#

jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!