View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I felt terrible one day...a lady came up to me and asked if I would consider breeding my little Bouncer...he was adorable and she was sure if she bred him to her 3# little girl, the babies would be fabulous! She caught me on a REALLY bad day, so, with furrowed brow and flashing eyes, and voice raised an octive higher and 80 decibels louder, I unleashed on her....I am amazed she stood there and took it all in, then she began to softly cry and apologized and told me she didnt know all that information, and that all she was trying to do was be friendly with another Yorkie owner and she thought I would take her inquiry in the spirit it was given, as a compliment to my little man.... That woman stood there softly crying, humiliated and embarrassed....and her gentle, kind, honest humble response to my crazy a$$ rant, put me in my rightful position....lower than whale krap!!! I started crying with her, and here we stood in the parking lot at Walmart, holding our little dogs, crying like a couple of 3 year old kids.... That woman has no idea that I am NOT the person she encountered that day....I had been thru a wringer at work, then I had some IDIOT, who reads YT frequently, and had bought a baby of mine, a gorgeous blue blooded baby with so many champions and grand champions behind it, that its pedigree looks like it was hemorrhaging red....and accuses me of selling him a Silky instead of a Yorkie, "according to his vet"......OMG!!!! I get enraged all over again!!!!....In any event, that idiot had shredded my very last nerve, and now this poor uninformed woman, unintentionally stepped right into the path of a rampaging bull! She had NO idea that I dont normally ever act like that, and she shamed me right proud and proper! From then on, I take deep cleansing breaths, I smile, and I intentionally lower my voice into almost a whisper, and calmly explane that "I appreciate the compliment about my baby, but......." . I do not EVER want ANYONE to be able to make me THAT ashamed of my behavior ever again!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!