View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 09:07 PM   #10
y0rkieL0ver
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Camera

Ok, i finally got resizing my pics down i think :] these are a few more recent ones. FE- I got sad thinking of him "growing up" lol- i know its inevitable but i already know i will miss his puppy days soo much- he is so fun right now. it's midnight and he is doing laps in my room trying to attack his kong. does this continue into his adult years???
These pics are more recent- they were taken 12/23/05
the one with his head tilted is my absolute favorite. he looks at me like that whenever i ask him something. i usually say "do you love your mommy?" and he tilts his head. (im hoping he's saying "now why would you even have to ask!")
the one with him sleeping in a curled up little ball is how he sleeps with me everynight. he is the best at bed time- so snuggly and lovey- then pissy when i move in the slightest bit
i love the attitude he was giving me in the picture on his pillow- i have about 5 of them all giving me this look like "can you leave me in peace woman!" the one in my avitar is my favorite of his pillow series- hes all attitude in that pic.
and the last one of him looking up at me is just so funny too me because he looks all funky lol.
I will take some more of him this week and resize them now that i've learned how :]

btw kris- im the one stealing your yorkie...so no, you cant have him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg siriustilt.jpg (4.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg siriuslysleepy.jpg (4.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg siripillow.jpg (5.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg siriwhome.jpg (5.8 KB, 19 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!