View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
ancora_imparo
YT Addict

Default Jaeger had a frog in his throat...again...

I am constantly on alert when I let Jaeger outside to pee at night-we have toads that love to congregate under the light on the patio, and if I'm not careful he'll pick one up in his mouth and then end up shaking his head and possibly puking. (I've gotten more diligent and beat him to the punch so he doesnt catch them anymore.)

However, a few months ago Jaeger and I were half asleep in bed and Sir was out watching tv in the living room. He started laughing and called to me-there was a tiny tree frog hopping across the floor. We figured Jaeger carried it in his mouth inside, took it to his bed and the poor frightened thing finally got the nerve 2 hours later to make a run for it.

Tonight, we were on our computers with the lights out when Jaeger let out a weird growl and then got very silent and unresponsive when we called his name. I was concerned he might be injured, but when I turned on the light, he was interested in this greyish tan lump on the wall-it looked like old chewing gum. Guess who caught another tree frog(whom had changed color to bend into the baseboard)?
ancora_imparo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!