View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

What a shame..........If it was me, I would just assume that the baby was hurt and I would be at either my vet ASAP or the ER vet. I KNOW it can not be a good thing for an 11 day old baby to hit the floor from ANY height, let alone roll off a couch. Reminds me of a post here from a lady that dropped her 12 week old baby on the kitchen floor....the baby seemed fine, but it had internal injuries and unfortunately died within a week. I would get my baby to a vet if it was me....hopefully, everything is OK....hopefully they can even TELL if there are internal injuries. Accidents can happen, any time and to anyone. I have gotten fat and old, and I do not like moving rapidly anymore, so I run my life on a "crisis prevention versus crisis management" theory! NO ONE handles babies in my household, but ME!. Children are not allowed anywhere around babies until they are at least 14 WEEKS old...and then, they are only allowed to sit on the floor, with the baby no higher in the air than the child's lap!These may be some rules you may want to consider.....I am hopeful that pup will be OK.........

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 09-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!