View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Am hiding in the den today trying to escape what is estimated to be a 103 degree day in North Texas! Supposedly, this is the last day of this horrible heat and then, viola, Texans are supposed to get a true girft from God - cooler weather. I think Sunday night it might get down into the 50's here and just the 80's during the day. So today I'm just staying inside out of the heat as I had all I could take of it this week being out and about in the worst of our lingering heat. Enough! I demand me some Fall weather and want to see some autumn leaves and scarecrows and sweaters and hear the high school band out practicing for the football game and such! It is September and heretofore, if the band is practicing they are doing it inside the building as they also try to hide from the heat. So, today is consisting of waiting impatiently for today to be over and that cool northern wind to blow in late tonight and cool us down. So TGIF hopefully soon means to me: Thank God It's Fall!

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 09-07-2012 at 01:12 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!